I hope you’ve enjoyed your summer. For me, the past month involved lots of travel around New Brunswick as I visited 5 churches to share about our ministry in Japan. Here are some things I’m thankful for:
- Safe travel and good ministry.
- The chance to visit my home church on a rare Sunday off.
- Lots of opportunities to catch up with friends and family.
- My financial support is strong.
- It looks like I’m on-target to return to Japan by New Years as I’d hoped.
Starting this weekend, I’m scheduled to be on the road for about 6 weeks! I’ll be visiting churches, pastors, supporters, family and friends in Ontario and the US. (You can view my ministry calendar HERE.)
Please pray with me about the following things:
- For God’s protection for me (and the car!) as I travel.
- That I can minister effectively at the churches I visit.
- That I can be a blessing to the people I visit.
- For my visa application.
Yes, I’m beginning the visa application process again. You may remember that I tried to get an extension before leaving Japan. Well, I was not able to get it because of timing issues, so I have to have a new visa before I go back at the end of the year. Please pray that it goes quickly and smoothly this time!
As always, thank you for your partnership in prayer!