I’ll keep it short this month since I just sent out a full newsletter a couple weeks ago. If you missed that, please follow the link below to check it out:
This is a holiday week in Japan, so things are pretty quiet, but for me it’s just the calm before the storm, as May is the beginning of my busy season. I always need people praying but I’d especially appreciate them during the spring and summer. Here are some specific May events to pray about:
- 5/9 — Mission-related meetings in Tokyo
- 5/10 — Worship leading at prayer meeting in Nagoya
- 5/14 — Preaching and music ministry at Itabashi Immanuel Church in Tokyo
- 5/21 — Preaching and music ministry at Nirayama Immuanuel Church
- 5/28 — English Bible study in Nagoya
Thank you and God bless!