The above picture is my Tuesday kids English class. (I wonder who told them to make those faces?) In February, this group finished their four-year course with us, bringing the class to an end. I’m thankful for the relationships formed through this and the other English classes I teach, and that so many students and family members have participated in other church activities like camps, Christmas events and so on. Please pray that God will continue to work in my students’ lives, even the kids who have graduated and moved on.
March is shaping up to be a busy month, so I’d appreciate your prayers for the following:
- English Cafe, this Friday, 3/4
- Immanuel Church annual conference, 3/8-10
- Leading worship at prayer meeting, 3/16
- Preaching at prayer meeting, 3/23
- Also, please continue to pray that God will provide a substitute teacher for the one class I don’t have covered yet for my absence this summer.
- And please pray for God’s direction for next steps in my ministry, especially in the artistic area.
Finally, if you’re interested in some extra reading on the spiritual and religious situation in Japan, here are a couple of articles I came across recently:
As always, your prayers are much appreciated — and needed! Thank you for partnering with me for Jesus and Japan!
Will be praying for you this upcoming month Robin!