As most of you know, I’m soon heading back to Canada for several months. In fact, I’m now down to the last two weeks! I’ve been looking for new teachers to take over my English classes in my absence. Well, the good news is that it looks like we’ve got them all covered. Please pray for a smooth transition as we work out the details with our new teachers.
Please also be in prayer for the following:
1. My last two weeks of English classes and other ministry.
2. My application for a visa extension. I’m applying early because otherwise I’ll be away when it expires. If I can get it, it’ll mean I don’t have to get a new visa when I come back to Japan next year.
3. My flight back to Canada on June 16.
4. Partnership Development Training in Indiana, June 23-27.
5. My first church visit of Partnership Development: Corbette Avenue Wesleyan in Fredericton, NB, on June 29.
Phew! Lots going on and lots to get done. Thank you for your continuing prayers for me, our ministry and Japan! I’m looking forward to re-connecting with many of you in person over the next few months!