The above photo is from October’s English Cafe. As you can see, we were few in number this time (the weather’s been a bit “typhoony” lately) but we had a good time. I appreciate your continuing prayers for my English ministry, as we continue to make connections and point people to Jesus.
In other news, I broke a toe last week. It’s a minor injury, but is definitely slowing me down a bit. I’d appreciate your prayers for a quick recovery, especially as I’ve got lots of travelling ahead of me in November and December.
Here are some other prayer points for November:
- Our new GP regional director Tim Gallant and his family are visiting Japan (11/10-16). Please pray for us as we talk about the future of our mission in Japan and meet with our partners here.
- 11/8 — Worship leading in Nagoya
- 11/19 — English Bible study in Nagoya
- 11/26 — English Bible study in Kyoto
- Also, please pray for me as I prep for the busy Christmas ministry season.
And, in case you missed it, please check out the newsletter I sent out last month: Click HERE to view, download or print.
Thank you as always for your prayers and support!