Thank you for your prayers during our transition to Canada!
We arrived safely in New Brunswick, late at night on August 23, after a long journey from Japan. International travel is a bit more complicated these days, but thankfully things went pretty smoothly for us, and we’re both in good health, which is ananswer to prayer. After getting here, we enjoyed a nice week off catching up on sleep and catching up with family — that’s us with the senior Whites above.
This past Sunday (Aug. 4) we kicked off our short partnership development tour with a visit to Faith Baptist Church in New Maryland, NB, where we shared an update on our ministry and life in Japan. We’re thankful for a warm welcome and a good start to reconnecting with our Canadian partner churches.
Here’s our Schedule for the Fall:
- 9/11 Crosspoint Church, Fredericton NB
- 9/18 AM Brazil Lake Wesleyan, NS
- 9/18 PM West Head Wesleyan, NS
- 9/25 First Wesleyan, Saint John NB
- 10/2 Perth-Andover Wesleyan, NB
- 10/16 Trinity Wesleyan, Florenceville-Bristol NB
- 10/22 Kingswood University, Sussex NB
- 10/23 Encounter Church, Sussex NB
- 10/30 Amherst Wesleyan, NS
- 11/6 Browns Flat Wesleyan Fellowship, NB
- 11/13 Blacks Harbour Wesleyan, NB
- 11/20 Journey Church, Fredericton NB
We’re looking forward to seeing many of you along the way!
For those of you in churches or areas we can’t get to this time: We are on a 2-year cycle now, meaning more frequent but shorter returns to North America. We kept things close to our home base this time, but hope to get to more and farther places next time.
Thank you for your continuing prayers and partnership!