Thank you for your prayers throughout November!
Recently we’ve been having some really productive conversations about the future of GP’s ministry here in Japan. Please continue to pray for God’s leading as we discuss a couple of potential projects that will help us build a bigger platform here. I’d also ask you to be in prayer for the busy Christmas season. Christmas is a popular holiday even here in Japan where it’s technically not even a holiday, let alone a religious one. It’s a great opportunity for churches to reach out with the love of Jesus.
Now for some specific praise and prayer points…
November Praise Points:
- Safety and health through many travels and meetings.
- I no longer have to wear a cast on my toe.
- A productive visit with our regional director.
- Good English Bible studies in Nagoya and Kyoto.
December Prayer Points:
- 12/1 — English Cafe in Nagoya
- 12/9-10 — Preaching, music & kids ministry in Yamaguchi
- 12/13 — Leading worship at Nagoya prayer meeting
- 12/17 — More preaching & Christmas ministry in Gifu
- 12/17 — Nagoya Church Christmas event (without me)
- 12/21 — Christmas party for my kids English class
- 12/24-1/6 — Christmas vacation in Canada!
Again, thank for you continuing prayers and financial support! I hope you have a great Christmas season wherever you are!