I hope your summer is going well so far. Thank you for your prayers over the past month!
In June I went on two ministry trips — to Shimoda and Matsuyama. Both were very full weekends, with both preaching and music duties. Thankfully God strengthened and used me, as guests heard the gospel and churches were encouraged. As a bonus, I got to see some beautiful scenery along the way, as you can see from the picture above, taken in Shimoda.
Meanwhile, as this year of transitions continues, I’m in the last month and a half of my regular English teaching duties, I just moved house this week, and my church is embarking on our building project. Your continuing prayers would be appreciated during this time of change and decision-making.
As the summer ministry season continues, please pray with me for the following dates as well:
- 7/6 — English Cafe
- 7/11 — Worship leading
- 7/12 & 7/22 — English Bible studies
- 7/15 — Music and preaching ministry in Morioka
- 7/27-28 — Kids camp
- 7/29 — English ministry grand finale event
Thank you again!
These weekly photos haven’t exactly been weekly lately, but let’s try again, and see how the summer goes. This photo isn’t exactly seasonal, having been taken the fall, but anyway…
Odaigahara Mountain, October 2015
Hope you’re all doing well. Summer has arrived in Japan, which means not only is it getting hotter, but I’m getting busier. On that note, I’m going to keep things short and sweet this month, and jump right to the prayer requests.
June Prayers Points:
- 6/1 — English Cafe here in Nagoya
- 6/2-3 — Preaching and music ministry in Shimoda
- 6/9-10 — Preaching, music and kids ministry in Matsuyama
- 6/13 — Leading worship at prayer meeting in Nagoya
- 6/14 & 17 — English Bible studies in Nagoya
- Please pray for my church as they make major decisions about our building project over the next few week.
I’d really appreciate your prayers this month, especially as I do extra travelling and ministry in addition to my weekly English classes.
Sorry I’m late getting in touch this month. I was away last week and have been busier than usual this week. Now that the dust has cleared, though, my latest quarterly newsletter is now available.
Please click the following link to view/download/print the PDF:
As always, thank you for being on my team!